Welcome to my blog where you can find my legislative updates, press releases, and information about District 41. I look forward to sharing with you what is going on in the Legislature as well as hearing your thoughts on the issues.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

2010 Legislative Report Card - FL Chamber of Commerce

The Florida Chamber of Commerce released its 2010 Legislative Report Card and I am pleased to let announce that I received a grade of 100.

The Florida Chamber's Legislative Report Card is more than just a list of grades given to each legislator. The online version of the 2010 Legislative Report Card offers you an in-depth look at how I and each legislator voted on the issues that matter to your business during this year's session.
If you have any questions about this or any other legislative issue, please contact me.